View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 02:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update on this thread in case someone else with a similar situation has been following. I spoke with Dr. Allen from Cognitive FX and they think I'd be a great candidate for the treatment. I am definitely skeptical but debating whether I should just go in for the treatment anyway. If anyone else is considering it or has received treatment at Cognitive FX would love to hear how it went.

For now, since October 1st I have had absolutely no improvement and still am unable to think, with persistent pressure headaches on my temple. I have been successful with my anxiety to a high degree, and that has been a great help with coping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Why are you not taking the whole vitamin regimen as recommended in the Vitamins sticky at the top ? B-12 and folic acid are a very minimal effort. You also need a B-50 Complex (it has folic acid) to get all the B's for proper balance. D-3, too. Your brain suffered a toxic event. You need good brain nutrition to help it heal from that.

Mild stimulation, enough physical effort for good blood flow is good for any neuro condition. None are quick fixes. It take weeks of discipline to see improvements.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote