View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Julie. Welcome to NeuroTalk. I hope someone comes along soon who may have a clue as I'm not so sure that I do.

It sounds to me like you had/have 2 different things going on, and maybe not. It's hard to tell if your pain was from the hysterectomy or from the gallbladder.

I can say I know someone who had the same infection problem as you after gallbladder surgery. I had mine out, last year?, and it went fine. But my friend ended up with a really really bad infection above her belly button as well!!!!

Is the nerve damage around the gut where they took out the gallbladder? Or does he think the nerve damage is from the hysterectomy?

Sending you some place else seems not right here... ... but, you may also want to check out a site where people have had hysterectomies. I noticed that a few there talk about nerve damage. The site is called Hyster Sisters.

I hope someone comes along who can direct you to a nice spot here at NeuroTalk because the people are just great.

I just saw a thread, I think in the Fibromyalgia forum, where people were talking about Lyrica. There's also a Meds forum here as well.

Again welcome to NeuroTalk.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote