View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 05:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I definitely agree with that. I am planning on continuing this vitamin regimen for another month before making a decision. if there's absolutely no discernable improvement after 2 months, I am pretty sure I'd be happy to pay the $500 deposit for treatment to get even a semblance of my self back.

The doctor mentioned it was a brain cell energy issue, and those issues can be reversed by therapy by targeting therapy that trigger the right areas in the brain. Since I have had clarity since the last time I drank alcohol, I would like to think the initial alcohol toxicity is no longer the problem, but the overall energy is. What do I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Of course you are a candidate. They claim to be able to treat just about any neurological condition. The qualifier is a willingness to pay. Be very careful as you decide about such a large financial expense.

Personally, I'd be doing intensive nutritional/vitamin/supplement therapy for a few months before spending $7000 to $10,000. No amount of cognitive and such therapy will overcome a toxic condition.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote