View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 08:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I definitely understand that Mark. They are booked up for two months, and the $500 fee is to hold a spot for the eventual treatment that will cost $7900. If i do go forward with the treatment, the $500 fee can be used as part of the $7900 total cost. If two months later I were to realize that I am actually improving and don't need the treatment I would lose that $500.

I definitely understand the high cost of this. I am going to wait and try to see if there is any improvement doing this by myself.

Since October 1st like I said earlier I have had absolutely zero improvement. I am going to wait till November to see if I even want to place that $500 deposit for a treatment. I feel if after two months there is no improvement (while in the past in my recovery there had been improvements and relapses at least every month), then I have to try other treatments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
$500 deposit is just a small part of the fee. Don't let them force you into a financial corner. Medical expenses are the leading cause of bankruptcies in the US.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote