View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 02:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart ((((( Littlepaw and Sis )))))

Dearest Littlepaw,

I am sorry your sister is suffering.
I am glad you are trying to be there for her.
I know this all takes a toll; yet, you have to do whatever you feel you must do.
Only you know what you need to do in your relationship with your sister.

I have a similar situation with a close friend. She had impulsively relocated while in crisis and having done so has placed her in more severe crisis. She has stopped her meds. She is drinking and smoking marijuana, which usually gets her into a lot of additional trouble. She had been on the wagon for years and was more stabilized then. She had been calling me 24/7. I cannot reason with her on the phone. She is in and out of psychosis on the phone. I cannot do much from here. I cannot take a flight out to find her, either. She seems to be out on the streets, which I have never known her to do before. I am very concerned; yet, there is little I can do. It's a sad and a frustrating situation, for sure.

Your sister's present situation is a heart-wrenching situation, Littlepaw.
I do know you care deeply. I hope your sister is in a place where she feels your concern and your love.

I am so glad you have asked for support in this situation.
I am happy to offer prayer and supportive, healing Love to you and to your sister.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (11-01-2015), Littlepaw (11-01-2015), PurpleFoot721 (11-02-2015), St George 2013 (11-02-2015)