View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 05:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hey DejaVu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi Debi,

These catch-22 laws are so strange, aren't they?
I am glad people can get what they need.

We just had a story done on a young lady, still in elementary school. She has intractable seizures. She has great seizure control by vaping the oil. While this state allows this, the school enjoys some federal funding. Her mom has to go to the school, take her off the school property and allow her to vape.
The school can lose any federal funding for allowing her to vape on school property.

It's not even okay if the school nurse oversees her vaping the oil during the school day. Nobody likes this, including the school administration; yet, they also cannot afford to lose federal funding.

Love Ya, Debi.
DejaVu
Just breaks my heart for these kids to have to go through this when it can be so much better for them.

I think we had 17 Georgia families that had the mother or father and the child move to CO in order for them to receive the cannabis oil.

It's my understanding some or all are moving back and will just make the trips as needed for the meds.

Hopefully in 2016 they will get off their butts and get it growing legally in Georgia for all the people, especially the children, that need this help.

Hugs to you too sweet Lady

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (11-01-2015), DejaVu (11-07-2015), Diandra (11-05-2015), eva5667faliure (12-09-2015), PamelaJune (11-02-2015)