View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 04:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey C Girl... A Taxi would be cheaper AND safer!

As far as being alone... hey... you've got the internet... And all of our Happy Faces
Do you have children? If not... be happy
If so, this is not a good environment for them to be in.
If you are lonely, use the time to do some cleaning up and organizing.

I've been divorced for 17 years, and believe me, it can get L O N E L E Y !

Every time I dump a guy I get my hair cut, or change the color of it, clean out my bedroom, change my furniture around in my house, and do something funky to the house! None of it costs money, (except the hair cut, but usually I do that myself anyway!) And it makes me feel like I have taken back control of my life. It helps me focus on "me" for a while, and not how sad I am and I get things CLEAN around thouse. I get CONTROL of things... the way "I" WANT them... and not how he wants them. Girly it up around there! Put some pink curtains up, or light some fancy candles, do all the stuff he didn't like you to do when he was around!

All the money you can save by not giving him gas money and drinking money, spend a little bit of it at WalMart and buy a couple of cutsey things, like some fun place mats for the table, or a few new pillows for the couch... just a few dollars can bring some new life into the place. Cleaning it up and airing it out does a lot for your self esteem too!

Stay Busy, give yourself a make-over (New polish on your TOES is always fun!) and get on the computer! Email all your old girlfriends. Focus on "YOU" for a while! Think about what a good person you are and what a good job you have been doing.

Get back on this board and keep us up to date on what's going on.
Frankly, I'm pretty bored hearing about these chocolate fights... give us some "real" stuff to talk about!

I've got a lot of drama in my life too... and I'll drop my life drama here soon... But I'm thinking we might need a board for "Drama in our lives"
(hint hint) to the board managers... We have a social board... health boards, but no "my family sucks and I need advice on how to deal with them board"

Thanks,

Terri
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote