View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

hey everyone...great to see more activity on this thread!!

Barb, Texas hasn't been very welcoming for you Hope that things dry out quickly with no mold damage...glad you're safe!

Trish, so sorry to read about your latest challenges. Wow, your DGS is really saying a lot of words for his age!! You'll be able to hold him real soon...

Sal, glad to see you checking in regularly!! We all missed your posts!

Kelly, how are the kitties?

We have been busy still settling into the new house. DH installed a sprinkler system over the last few weeks. With all of the heavy labor that entailed along with putting up shelves, etc., he caught a really bad cold. Usually he doesn't want to be coddled, but he was so sick he let me tend to him, which told me how really sick he was. He's onto the annoying coughing phase now which means he's almost done with it.

DD & family came down the weekend before Halloween to have a family celebration of DGD's 1st birthday. It was great having everyone over, but my tolerance for the havoc and noise has lessened, so I don't seem to be able to enjoy the visit as much I'm trying to put on a smile and make the best of it, but occasionally I sneak off to a bathroom just to get away from it all.

We had a LOT of trick or treaters in our new neighborhood!! It was so much fun seeing new and familiar faces.

I've scheduled my old knee's replacement for early December...just can't deal with the limited mobility any longer.

Hope all are well...have a wonderful evening!!
Aarcyn (11-04-2015), barb02 (11-05-2015), Kitty (11-03-2015), tkrik (11-09-2015)