View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 06:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Exclamation need some answers about symptoms

Hi there. I was assaulted on Aug 8th 2015. I was hit in my head several times. I was knocked unconscious as well. Needless to say I received a concussion. That I didn't notice until a few days later. I think I got all the normal concussion symptoms and now I have post concussive syndrome. I'm having some issues with certain symptoms. Some of these have been lingering still and its been almost 3 months. I'm hoping to get into Ce neurology my doctor requested an appointment back in September and I was denied because it was too close and had not been long enough. I'm hoping now that I'm close to the three months of Mark at it is close enough to be seen now. Some of my symptoms that I'm having I get random pain / burning sensations in my head. I feel like I can't listen to music and not that it gives me a headache but that it makes me feel distracted and can sometimes exasperate the head burning pains. Yesterday I had a burning sensation all over the top of my head which made me really worried. Also when I really upset sometimes it will leave me with like a pins and needles pain all over my body which is a side effect of being upset now I've never had that before. I'm really frustrated with my doctors and the nursing staff because I will mention new symptoms to them and they will tell me that it's all a part of my post concussive syndrome. I think it's legit to worry about these burning pains like really worried about them though. They seem to think it's not that big of a deal. So just wondering if anyone else has experience symptoms similar to this. Thank you for any response I get I am desperate
mussbsweet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote