View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 11:40 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Lessa;
We traveled from AZ back to AK last March/April & I found several things that helped to get my pain down that might be of some help to you while in the vehicle. I have a gel pad that I sit on which helps to absorbs shocks made from any bumps; I wrap my feet up in a light fleece blanket to keep the cold off; fleece socks & large crocs/sandals or even warm slippers that don't constrict the swelling helps with dilemma of not wearing anything during the cold season; I use a fuzzy fleece blankets on top of the sheets which not only keeps the coldness away from my body but desensitizes my skin at the same time as well as keeps the weight off caused by heavy blankets; I also use a deep moist heating pad which is a tremendous help too.

I have to say that we hit every single mineral hot springs we came to & I filled empty gallon jugs with the water & another one just for the mud. The healing power of the hot springs is truly amazing & once you've experienced it understand why they are sought after worldwide by those seeking to alleviate their pain even if just a little. I wish we had one close by but the closest one is over 600 miles away!

I hope this helps you & wish you the best.

Gentle hugs
AlaskanLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-03-2015), DejaVu (11-09-2015), Fiery1 (01-05-2016), Lessa (11-03-2015)