View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi thowell,

I'm sorry to read that your daughter is having another difficult day. I truly hope she improves a bit as the day goes on.

In a previous post, I had mentioned seeking help from an Integrative practitioner. I don't know if that is something you would be interested in or not but here is an informative link from the Institute of Functional Medicine that offers people an opportunity to learn about FM and even helps one to find a practitioner in this field.

https://www.functionalmedicine.org/a..._a_functional/

I hope today gets better .... for the both of you

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by thowell View Post
Today is not going good......

Dd woke up this morning in alot of pain and with alot of nausea. Yesterday afternoon seemed to be pretty good, she even felt like learning how to make an apple pie. It was short lived. ......

She had another MRI and blood work on Saturday not sure when we will get results back. Her next appointment is with Orthopedics on the 12th. Today is proving to be a bad day for her. Lots of prayers today for she and I.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-07-2015), Dmom3005 (04-25-2016)