View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Hi and Welcome back!

I hope you had a successful procedure and get good pain relief. Let us know how it went. I don't know how many of us have tried a peripheral nerve RFA or might even be a candidate for one (my nerve that is troublesome is too near motor branches). We will all want to know how this works out for you. Hopefully stellar!

Sending hugs and healing love,
Thank you for your reply. I just got home an hour ago from the procedure (I posted the wrong date!), and my knee joint is very, very tender to touch and it hurts to bend my leg more than 20 degrees. My dr said it was successful and once the initial tenderness/joint pain subsides I should be able to feel actual relief. What I can tell you at this moment, is that I feel ZERO nerve pain and burning like I did before I went under. I will report back in a few more days once I have a better idea of the results, and some of the soft tissue swelling subsides! Thank you for the support! I've been very nervous about this procedure since I you tubed it and watched it (I was mortified!), but luckily my dr uses MAC sedation with a lil extra propofol so I don't feel it, and I get a nice nap. :-) This is my knee after I got home. The coloring seems to have improved too.
Attached Thumbnails
RFA of knee, anyone had one?-image-jpg  
BioBased (11-04-2015), DejaVu (11-07-2015), Littlepaw (11-07-2015), RSD ME (01-02-2016)