View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I posted before on this thread...but wanted to add that the memory issues have been very tough for me with reference to Topamax. I can't stress that enough. You can take Aricept to help a little with this problem. Not all doctors are willing to do this for you, however my guess is if you are having work related difficulties or big problems at home due to memory loss...they would be willing to try. I feel compelled to take it due to my very very difficult migraine problem, but the memory loss in and of itself is also a big problem. I think those who take it, should take the lowest dosage possible....one that helps with the problem at hand, but causes the very least amount of difficulties. BTW, have you ever thought about how Topamax might influence your driving? Your personal relationship? Your ability to work, get a promotion, go to school....learn...advance in life? Yes, it's better than being in daily chronic pain, but did you want to have a very serious problem in addition to the one you already suffer from? Please weigh all the pros and cons and make your decision carefully.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote