View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!

I remember the Unicef boxes too! It's so sad they don't do them any more.

Debbie - I find it hard to be around a lot of commotion, especially lately. It must have fun to see your daughter and her family though. I'm glad you had a lot of trick or treaters at your new place. That must have been fun. I hope your surgery goes well.

I really haven't been up to much. My insurance company gives me credits every quarter to use on things like OTC medicines, toothbrushes, first aid stuff, etc. I forgot about them and haven't used any this year. I had $320 in credits to use. So, I place my order today online. I got an message that they were unable to email me my confirmation and to call them. When I called the lady told me that I still had $2 in credits left (I stocked up on things I use a lot, but also got a couple of bigger things like a bp cuff since my bp has been low). I told her I knew but didn't know what they had for $2 and didn't really look. So, she starts rattling off all these things I could get for $2. I ended up adding a big bottle of hydrogen peroxide. That was the highlight of my day.

I hope you all have a great day/evening!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (11-04-2015), barb02 (11-05-2015), Debbie D (11-04-2015), doydie (11-04-2015), Kitty (11-03-2015)