View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 09:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have found the only prescription that works for me for a bad sinus infection is Augmentin.

I was getting a lot of them, but knock on wood, haven't gotten ANY, since taking Oregano Oil when I have a symptom of a cold or sinus infection. So, I use Oregano Oil tablets for prevention. There is a shocking amount of people who swear by it's effectiveness. I am amazed since I was getting them often and knock on wood, I haven't had one in ten months simply by eating well, washing my hands often and taking an Oil of Oregano tablet or two at the slightest sign of a problem.

However, once an infection has started for me, only Augmentin seem to have worked. Amoxicillin did nothing.

I mention this because along with any dental work you might need, these things might help

I have read testimonials where people with bad infections take their prescribed antibiotics and some oil of oregano and get through nasty infections with ease. They say never to take oil of oregano for more more than ten days in a row. They say it is anti bacterial and anti fungal.

It's shockingly effective against sinus infections. I call it "the sinus infection bomb."

I don't want to mislead anyone. If I had a BAD infection, especially with fever, I would definitely take Augmentin or an antibiotic prescribed by my doctor. If it was lingering, I would recommend to add the oil of oregano. In my case, I take an occasional oil of oregano tablet and have stopped (knock on wood) what was turning into a chronic problem.

Good thoughts for improved health.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote