Thread: Sinus Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I know your problem is likely different, but you might consider looking at Oil of Oregano tablets. I have had what I would consider just about a miracle rate of improvement re sinus infections through the use of Oil of Oregano tablets. I would recommend a good quality, name brand.

I was getting a LOT of sinus infections; perhaps one every six weeks. This went on for over a year. The only antibiotic that worked was Augmentin. Fever, pressure in sinus area, post nasal drip, etc.

Washing my hands a LOT and eating lots of veggies helped a little. But, knock on wood,what stopped them was the use of Oil of Oregano tablets.

If I get the slightest pressure in my sinus, or post nasal drip, I will take a tablet. Since doing this, knock on wood, I have t had ANY sinus infection.

I have recommended this to friends and it has stopped their colds, upper respiratory problems, sin infections etc. Some people take more than myself, but I have heard that it can "thin the blood," and this would be a problem for me. I've also heard it's not a good idea to take them more than ten days in a row.

I'm actually taking very little and the difference is amazing.

Of course, if you have an ongoing dental problem, this will need to be addressed.

But, if your problem with sinus infections is lingering, you might want to research Oil of Oregano to see if it might help.

When I've had very bad infections, I had to take the Augmentin several days...I can't recall but it was at least seven, possibly ten.

PS most doctors will laugh at the thought of this. However, to my shock, I told one of my doctors about this recently. Not only did she believe me, she told me she was experimenting with it (Oil of Oregano) herself for a problem she was having.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote