View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy

Hi every one , i'm not on anything yet i havent even had my eeg yet, this is whats frieghtening me, sorry, this is all new to me , but my family has only just told me that its happening and how often, you see we didnt know why i had so many different things walking like ataxia symptoms for years now. my daughter just told me over lunch that she thinks now everybody knows that it might be seizures because they are JUST NOW noticing when it happens where as before they thought i was just in a cranky mood due to the look on my face, she said i've always been like this and every one thought i was just getting angry or uptight, and you know what i can feel a change in the me, like in a bad dream, i could heear mum saying oh she's out to it, she's gone and it scared me cause i could hear everything, and couldnt do anything about it. maybe if alcihole dose this i shoulsd drink when i have the take home eeg, so then it will take a definate reading, what do you think?
i did think it mostly happend during my menses but obviously not,
mum said i was off with the pixies for a whol minute, could this be right 1 minute? how long do people normaly have this happen. you know i have so many questions. i just dont see how this has gone unoticed for so long, thats why i think it must be progressing??? so say if some one has this , your saying it can get worse and that it dosnt always stay the same as its been.
ok thankyou all so very much. sorry its just the realisation has set in and i'm pretty upset its going to take some time to sink in and except.
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote