View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 07:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I think...

Once, I get my license back, I will gain alot more freedom. I'll not be stuck doing whatever it is he's doing. I'll be able to go out by myself, and, actually start meeting more people. Right now, the only people in my life really, are him, and, the girls I work with. They're good friends to me, but, that's a really small world to be stuck in. The whole situation is very frustrating for me. He's got a good heart, and, I really like him as a person. I just wish, he didn't treat me this way so often. Well, really, at all. Thanks, for all of the replies, everyone. I'm feeling happier today. Things are starting to look up for me. I have a feeling, I will have my license back within a week or two. I went to have it reinstated last week, only to find out that I have a $1030.00/ticket that has to be paid before it can be reinstated. I put a good chunk of money down on that, (everything I had in my wallet at the moment), and, I had planned on making payments on the rest over the next month or two. But, I did break-down, and, ask my mom for the money a couple of days ago. She said she would think it over for a couple of days, and, get back to me. That, usually means yes. Just waiting now, to hear back from her. Maybe by this weekend. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks!!

Peace, and, Love,
Cgirl