View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 02:01 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I certainly agree on the magnesium for Everyone Period. It's a major deficiency in our population and there is a long post on the vits/supps area here on magnesium. I would not live without it. I've had a history of constipation for most of my life, as did my mother and her sisters...so many and I keep hearing laxatives are the #1 selling otc medicine.

Extra Vit C thru the day keeps things moving better too.

Magnesium Citrate seems to be the form of bowel health. Then there is Calm, the power form of mag citrate that works great for blocked up. Also getting in the habit of drinking tepid water (I use distilled) with fresh lemon squeeze. Many use this daily.

Aloe Vera supplements help to keep things moving too. And drinking aloe vera juice too.

I don't have the PD challenge but my cousin lost her husband to bowel complications last year. Gotta keep cleaned out.

I agree too with Probiotics and I take them daily, 30billion from Health Origins. And digestive enzymes too which I take daily.

Many medications can do a job on our bowels and I have had a few instances from some meds over the years. Not fun.

Keep hydrated and use room temp water, not Cold.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KateKline (11-06-2015)