View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 02:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Spike,

I am not pointing a finger or trying to be negative. I have done my share of screaming and crying in agonizing pain since this CRPS nightmare so I know what you are saying. In my case I got so little help I can count the drugs on one hand-tramadol did nothing, hydrocodone-helped a bit, but I could not take it at work and I did not like taking it, because it contained acetametaphin (no doctor would write a prescription for the pill without it,) neurotin-helps me with electrical pain and one other drug that I had a reaction to.

My sister was here with me, day after day, during the worst. It scared her, enough for her to discuss me with a therapist. Not only was I in pain, I looked insane and I could not function-I basically slept on an aero bed in our den, dragged myself to the bathroom, watched TV. I couldn't read, write a grocery list, comb my hair or change my own clothing. I screamed in the shower-not often, because I couldn't get upstairs, mostly I wiped myself down with baby wipes.

The deal with pain is you will do most anything to make it stop. What I do not understand is why continue taking meds that aren't stopping or dulling the pain?
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-08-2015), megsmountain (11-07-2015)