View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 06:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Sure Cliffman, I'm always ready to talk about grape seed ex. Ask my friends, family, people I know and those I don't know....ha ha..

I've never had side effects in the 20 years on these OPC's...the whole class of these antioxidants are OPC's...they include grape seed extract, pine bark extract (pycnogenol), resveratrol and I think that's it these 3.

I don't take pharma blood thinner and if one does then can't take both. Grape seed ex thins our blood, keeps it thinned and clean. That's how I understand it all.

You can read about these all over the net.

For most 200mg is a good dose unless one is overly weight heavy. For chronic isses to address, it's recommended to take a loading dose for while, like double the maintenance dose.

For some I've heard loose bowels, not for me. Some have said nausea, not me.

I've used many brands over the years and think I like best Vitacost brand grape seed ex 200mg capsules. I also like their Muscadine grape seed and buy both these. I use both.

Puritan Pride sells a much cheaper grape seed ex and I buy it sometimes, but this product has more fillers and the color of a pale red/purple. The vitacost product is a nice dark grape color.

Otherwise there are MANY many brands out there.

If more knew about these OPC's I believe we would have far less health issues. I have other posts around here and one on the allergy/sinus area.

I like this site as it explains so much about OPC's and lists many conditions they address.

http://grapeseedextract.com/

I LOVE to see people improve their health...Every one.. Our bodies are so contaminated with so much negative stuff.
I'm on a blood thinner due to a recent heart attack so I take it I won't be able to partake in using any of them....to bad because it sounds very healthy. Thank you for the informative and thoughtful response.

All the best,
Cliffman
Cliffman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote