View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 11:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Epileptic with CRPS/RSD

Hi everyone, approx two year ago, i went to my doc regarding possible broken feet and or injured back. I did have a fractured back due to a grand mal seizure but doc said that my foot pain was not related to the fracture.

Little history, in 2003 i sustained my first known seizure while returning home from the night shift at the police department. Sat on edge of bed and began to seize. Naturally i refused treatment in fear of having to quit. Long story short, ended up fully disabled in 2008 or 2009, can not remember which.

Since then, i have had a nuclear two phase bone scan that confirmed docs diagnosis of rsd in both feet.

I have had 13 shoulder surgeries, 6 on the left and 7 on the right. Had a total shoulder replacement in june, suffered a seizure post surgery due to the hospital pharmacist. Within a month, artificial joint was totally dislocated and had to have the same procedure done again.

During the recovery time, of which i am still recovering from surgery, my rsd has flared up twice, 2nd time, being t o d a y.

God bless all and wish you well.. P.s. If u have not gone to physical therapy for rsd, i strongly suggest you g o..

Hammer
Hamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-07-2015), DejaVu (11-11-2015), Littlepaw (12-18-2015), mama mac (11-16-2015)