View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 12:28 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default delusional thoughts post concussion???

Hey ive been dealing with pcs for about 5 months now.and for the most part my spacey/dizzy and all that isnt really bothering me when it does its only been for a daybor 2 this month I still feel off and not myself.my surroundings also feel off and kind of weird to. but what concerns me is I have been having some really weird thoughts.Ive had thoughts of being violent with my family out of nowere n I just blew those thoughts off.But now I had a thought of my family hurting me wich is completely irrational.N aboutba week ago I had a thought that my girlfriend and my Mother were halucinations while inwas talkin to them...And that thought stuck with me for about a week.Today I had a crazy thoight that I have actually been knocked out since my injury n my entire journey through this is just a dream...When I think things like this I almost beleive them.It just seems so real for some reason.I was just wondering if anyone else has had weird thoughts like that or anything.Thanks in advance.I will be scheduling a apointment with a psychiatrist who has experience in brain injurys tomorrow.but would just like to have a little peace of mind.
Ghostwatts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote