View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 09:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This happened to me but because the Dr. didn't write up the treatment notes and they didn't want me to have my records.

They said I never came in, funny I have my parking receipts and they billed my insurance. I had to call my attorney and he told me of a statue that requires them to give copies of records within 30 days of the request and they can charge a small fee. After the Office manager left me a message that I didn't have any records to copy because I never came in, I was irate.

I went in the office and calmy asked for a copy of my records in person and I was told again the same story, I dropped the statute on them and said I'd like to speak to the OM and if she was busy she could contact my atty when she had time to get the documents together. Then I was asked what I wanted a copy of, I said everything that's in between the folder you have it in. Hello? Funny thing is that the Dr did write up come notes on my medical history just not on a treatment sheet or a report. Losers! Now I ask for a copy of everything before I go and call back in a week to ge the report sent to me as well. Go get em tiger
withmore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote