View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 09:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Good morning Cliffman :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffman View Post
I accomplished taking a days worth but the pill at dinner knocked me out. Does the drowsiness go away after a while with most people? I'm only on 100 mg 3 times a day since I'm just getting started out. I did get some pain relief, which is more than I have had in the four months of just taking tylenol but it's all worn off since it's morning time. I take it the drug has to be in your system for a while to give more pain relief.

Cliffman
Gabapentin is the only one I can tolerate. And the highest I can go is 1800 mgs a day. Any higher and I start hearing muted music and voices. Like a radio or tv is on in another room. Just drove me crazy But it does help as I had to be off of it for 6 weeks one time when trying something new. Then I knew it was helping some but I will take that 'some'.

I only titrated up every 2 weeks as it took that long for the symptoms to die down. I would have gone longer if I needed to. Did you start the 100 3 times a day all at one time ? Maybe your body just needs for you to do it at a slower pace.

Just some thoughts.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-09-2015)