View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:03 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Hockey!

I suffered whiplash square in my right temple by turning my head too hard into a pointed towel rack. Then I made it 1000X worse by binge drinking twice and picking up another light knock in the same spot. All this happened within a 4 month span. Been resting from work since September 13th, with only one discernable improvement in condition occurring on October 1st. The tiniest amount of exertion (talking) that day caused an immediate relapse. So now I am living in the suburbs with my mom, just trying to rest, hoping some bit of clarity returns at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
How did you sustain your TBI? Tingling can be a sign of neurological damage. I experience a lot of tingling sensations, in my hands, feet, ears, etc..., due to severe whiplash sustained in my mva.

As those injuries heal, and the nerves come back online, patients can experience an uptake in tingling, pulses, spasms and pain that feels like being tazered.

Many TBIs are sustained during accidents that cause a myriad of injuries. That can make it difficult to discern the source of symptoms. Neck injuries can be especially tricky.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote