View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 09:31 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

A good friend who was a great mentor on my alternative healing path just went thru an episode that put her in the Kaiser hospital for 5 days, they ran tons of tests put her out for a day or so, it was wild for this holistic person. She was finally let out and came home with probably 6 drugs from warfarin, lasik blood pressure meds and others. The Kaiser people took her off natural thyroid and now finally she's back on thyroid but they shoved synthroid on her.

She has the afib dx and had been having depression and high anxiety, waking up in a panic attack many mornings. I think a lot of her stuff is losing a friend who moved away and now she feels so alone. She really has no hobbies or interests.

She has gradually gotten back on grape seed extract which she has taken for a month longer than which is 20 yrs.

She was not taking fish oil and very little magnesium if any for many years. I don't know what to say. She's so fearful of going off some of the drugs so she hangs with them. Kaiser checks her viscosity about every week. Blood is thinning now. Grape seed ex is supposed to keep blood cleaner and thin. I guess one needs to go with the meds and see how things go. Cayenne is good for cardio and I worked with cayenne years ago when my BP was elevating. Read the book: Left For Dead. Wish I could help more. She said her heart rate was 222 when she checked in the hospital. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cherribear (11-20-2015)