View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 11:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default forgot something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Fish View Post
Well hello everyone,
I have researched so much and am so frustrated but I had talked with this new doctor at least three times today and she is willing to see Brooke tomorrow a.m. and next week... She is going to even come in on the 4th to treat her due to her pain and movements.. Well she has been in horrible/excruciating pain for the last four nights/days and I can't stand by not doing anything... I am at wits end and ready to explode... Go to www.google.com and look up Dr. Constance Haber. She is in PA and in Monroeville.. Not far away and she said she has had 85 percent sucess and works with a Brain Surgeon.. She also said she has some in remission to present 7 years.. Every treatment basically is non invasive and that is great for all of you who knows with RSD the pain of invasive causes.. I will let all you know what and how things go tomorrow and I even told her I love our doctor in South Carolina but if I could get someone closer to help treat her especially when she is like this to travel so far, she couldn't.. She was very understanding etc.. I just hope and pray something good happens and maybe a firm diagnosis...
God Bless each of you...
Betsy

P.S.
She even has had patients that where on SSI and turned there cards back in and went back to work... Isn't that the first..?? I haven't heard any of that from anyone I have talked to and believe me there has been numerous to many to count..
Also, at present time , It is free treatment because she is waiting on the FDA to approve this for her... We all know how much thermagrams are at least I paid 1000.00 for Brookes.. This one is more detailed than the older.. All I can say is look into her sites and I hope she can help Brooke or anyone else suffering day to day.. God Bless
Betsy Fish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote