View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelate View Post
Thank you so much to everyone, i had almost losed hope. Now i finally have a clue about where this symptoms can come from.

Sorry to hear that about your friend. I had experienced continuous fatigue for a year and it has been really hard... can't imagine how is living with that for 15 years. My best wishes for her.

Really outstanding answer, and thanks Jo*mar too for the link. Can't comprehendend how my doc could had missed that, being or not this low levels the reason of my problems. He literally shaked my hand, said there wasn't anything physically wrong with me and said goodbye. He sended me to a psychiatrist, but I always knew this wasn't depression.

I'm not vegetarian, by the way. I eat a lot of meat/fish/eggs etc. It's normal for a young person like me to have low levels of B12 having a balanced diet, or I may have inherited my family deficiency?

I will try to find another doc speciallized in this area, and if he thinks that my b12 is normal too i will start to take oral b12 by myself as you suggested, and ill see how it goes.

Do you recommend some other blood tests to suggest the doc before starting treatment, or the MMA one is the only important one I should consider?

Again, thank you so much to everybody. You gave me such good news

Agreeing with others! Double check, but I don't think you can take too much B12 and doctors seem to be too conservative with the dosage/levels.

I have Lupus and other related disorders that often come with fatigue and most docs would write me off as someone who is suppose to have fatigue. But I have found proper eating and supplementing with vitamins to help my fatigue problems significantly.

One supplement that absolutely has helped is methyl. B 12 !!!

Others that I think that have helped include extra vitamin D3 and a good quality multi.

Someone posted this link regarding the ratings of multi vitamins. Mine is rated toward the top of the list, and honestly, I think it makes a difference

https://labdoor.com/rankings/multivitamins

I hope you feel better soon!
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rec60661 (01-18-2016)