View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 05:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

So the extended version lasts for about 12 hours? I read on the Mestonin website that it lasts 2.5 x's longer than the standard 60mg version, but everyone has a different opinion on how long the standard 60mg version lasts. I don't want to take too much because it is definitely giving me a huge saliva issue.

Also, when should I expect ANY relief of symptoms? I have been dealing with extreme horizontal and vertical double vision that is 24/7. Along with that, I have bad blurriness. I have issues with muscles in my face, my tongue, swallowing muscles, speaking muscles and it's also in my arms. The day this struck me in August, I was going to the gym 4 times a week. Now, I can barely lift 10lb dumbbells a few times. And this 24 hours a day. At no time do I feel I can lift things, etc. I am taking 20mg of Prednisone, 180 extended Mestonin twice a day and also 1 or 2 60mg standard Mestonin. I still have trouble speaking at times and my neck muscles always are sore, I guess from supporting my head. I also have an issue where I can never lay flat on my stomach or my back. Immediately after I do this, I have trouble breathing. And this doesn't really make much sense to me.
JerzyBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote