View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 02:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
I'm renewing my interest in Kratom and find this thread very informative. Everyone still taking it that are mentioned here? I'm looking for a strain to calm overall pain and an uplifting in my being. Some other friends on another group are talking about it...thanks all. C
Caroline, I've been using kratom for over a year and have nothing but good to say about it. It's available from many online vendors in various strains. I personally don't find much qualitative differences among those, only that some are stronger than others.

If you'd like recommendations for good vendors please feel free to send me a PM.

Also in re the link to that website article... there has been and doubtless will continue to be lots of sensationalistic media commentary about this rather simple herbal remedy. I would take it all with a huge grain of salt (i.e. in re the anecdotes about its effect on sex or anything else) and urge people just to try it. When purchased from a reputable vendor (I'd extend the PM rec offer to anyone reading this) it's perfectly safe and not nearly as expensive as MM or to be sure many prescription meds. Once you give it a shot you can decide for yourself.
Balanchine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (11-09-2015)