View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I understand how you feel. I've been feeling much the same.

Does the weather effect you negatively? When the pressure is low and a storm is approaching does your balance get bad?

We've had a couple of weeks of rainy damp and now cold weather and I have been having a terrible time walking and doing just about anything. Whenever I get this way the first thing I check is the weather.

I use a rollator walker (4 wheel kind that you push) and I'd be useless without it. I have no balance anymore. It's just worse right now because of the weather.

Have you asked your Neuro about possibly getting some physical therapy? It might help. I had it for a couple of weeks and it made a small difference. Nothing miraculous but it helped......and I enjoyed the company when the therapist visited!

I hope you feel better soon. Wish I had some answers for you but wanted to let you know I feel the same way.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (11-10-2015), barb02 (11-10-2015), DejaVu (11-09-2015), Jappy (11-10-2015), NurseNancy (11-09-2015), tkrik (11-10-2015)