View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 06:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Much Love to You and to Yours

Hi KerOpi,

I can feel your pain, on all levels, by reading your post.
I am so sorry you are in so much discomfort.

My pain and challenges are not from MS, yet are many and are neurological... and progressive.

I, too, am losing mobility and am not sure of how to handle this.

I want to let you know there a sites on the internet selling standard manual wheelchairs at reasonable prices. Many also offer free shipping for any item over $99.00. I do understand that spending any amount of money may be too much at any point for a family. I just want to be sure you know there are some options.

I see some very nice, clean, used wheelchairs at Habitat's Restore, GoodWill and some of the other similar types of organizations.

I understand that locating a wheelchair is not your biggest issue today. It is on your list, so I thought I'd mention these potential options.

It raises a lot of feelings to have a chronic debilitating illness, to see progression in this illness and to know others in the household are going to therapy in order to also cope with all that's going on. Lots of feelings.

My heart goes out to you and to your family.
May you all feel surrounded by Love.

DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (11-10-2015), barb02 (11-10-2015), NurseNancy (11-10-2015), tkrik (11-10-2015)