View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes. Then go to "this PC" if you have win10, or My computer on older browsers, and view the drives. When you put it in, push it all the way. To remove it tap it with a little push in gently and it will back out by itself so you can grab it. Don't force anything. Put it in with the Logo label up.

It will show up there. Click on it and view the photos, and choose one to download...it will ask where. My husband tends to put them on the desktop, then he copies it to where he wants it etc.....I put them in "my pictures". Make a folder first depending on how you arrange your photos.
If they are of your iguana, then name it something like:
My Iguana 2015. When 2016 comes make a new folder if you want. Or you can just put them all in "My Iguana" ... that is just one example.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote