Thread: Pain pumps.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 05:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Frogga, you'll run across plenty of peeps like her in the future. There are many of them, lol. She does have rsd, so I feel pity for her... it's not fun for anyone. I am not in as bad a shape as you are, not by a long shot.... but that doesn't mean I don't hurt, or that I don't get frustrated by my limitations. I fully realize they aren't as bad as yours... I don't have the inner strength to deal with all the junk you do. But no, I wouldn't sit in a waiting room and complain to YOU, no way, no how.... that would just be stupid... and she shouldn't either. I've known folks like that in my life, and it usually turns out they are just trying to become "friends in misery"... she probably wants to have you to talk to, and is comparing notes to show you that she is in the same boat. She's doing it verrry badly, of course, but her motives may be pure. (My ex mom-in-law used to tell me ALL about Jim's ex fiancee wishing they were back together... I thought she was wishing it too, and it hurt my feelings very badly. Turned out, she thought it would make me feel GOOD to hear that others wanted my hubby... so, pure motives, horrible delivery.)

You just have to accept it and move past her. She isn't worth a single one of your spoons. But for a touch of fun, next time make up something totally bizarre and hope she tells the dr. she has it too!

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote