Thread: My turn to....
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 06:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My turn to....

...whine.

In another thread, we were talking about lack of motivation, and I mentioned how Michael and I got as far as the parking lot of Walmart before turning around and going home.

Well, the very next day, yesterday, we got off our butts and went. I was so proud! We were almost done, only had to pick out fruit and could then go reward ourselves with Jack-in-the-Box, yeah!

I took a quick turn by these huge round watermelon bins... not realizing that although they were round, they were sitting on square pallets. I caught my foot on the edge of that pallet, and did quite the little dance number before falling. Must have been a good one, cuz e1 around me laughed. No, I am NOT kidding. People were laughing at me for falling!

I realize that my rsd isn't obvious to most folks, so they had no way of knowing just how bad that trip was going to hurt me. But I would NEVER laugh at anyone who took a fall, my God that is just sooo low! To get pleasure out of another's misery is just so bad. No one offered to help me, no one asked if I was ok... they just laughed.

Yes, I am hurting really bad right now, not even extra morphine is helping...plus I'm hurting in all sorts of new places. But mainly, my heart hurts. People suck.

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote