View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 02:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default numb middle finger and other things..

Hi
Well i have been dealing with so many issues the past almost 3 years.
The only diagnosis i have had are arthritis and fibro.
I recently had rotater cuff surgery on my left arm.
The only thing the surgery helped me with was the pains in my upper arm from the torn rotater cuff.
Before surgery i had burning along the top of my shoulder from the neck all across to the top part of my shoulder.Icant stand or sit up for longer than 10 minutes w/out it starting up.Also here lately i am getting actually numbing right at the bottom of my neck.When i say numb i mean you could poke me w/ a needle and i doubt i would feel it!!All this is on the left side.
I just started feeling this numbing feeling the last 2 weeks or so...
Also this is just after surgery i have had this my middle finger is numb and hurting when i try to bend it!!
I was told over a year ago that i had small herniations at C6-7.Yet they may reabsorb.Also that i had foraminal narrowing mostly on the left side.
I have been in pain all this time.Actually the pain in my neck has gotten progressively worse!!
I am going to ask my doc on monday to order an MRI for me.
I am just wondering if anyone here could give me some insight for now.
Thanx~
~Kell~

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote