Thread: re-do surgery
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Re do

Hello. I had surgery last April. It was scheduled to be a rib resection but they did not remove my rib. Few days after my surgery I got really sick, thanks to work comp rejecting some medication. Off course this caused me to vomit a lot and I blew a blood vessel in my neck where my incision was causing a Hematoma. I then had to have another surgery to remove it just a month after the first surgery. All in all recovery did not go well and my symptoms are worse. I also came out of surgery with a damaged phrenic nerve so my diaphragm is not working. So after 6 months of worse pain, worse hand numbness, hand going cold and continuing headaches the decision was made to have another surgery. They are going to remove my rib for sure this tis time and do the usual. They are also going to wrap my brachial plexus with embryotic tissue. I am a test patient and I'm ok with that. I hope my results can benefit someone in the future, as I know I will never be 100% again. I just hope this time that it goes well.
huntingful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aqua4fun (11-23-2015), naturaljules (03-12-2016)