View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
Hi Keggna,
It is amazing how bad you feel with a tooth infection! I think Bryanna is right that there is still infection in there after a root canal. I find it very interesting how after having a sinus infection that started in March, I had problems with my teeth that had root canals. I think the infection sits there until something inflames it. I had a similar situation that happened in 2010 after a sinus infection also. I ended up getting two teeth pulled then too. I need to ask my dentist if they had root canals also. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth then and now I have had 3 of them extracted. I think it is weird how I have teeth problems after a sinus infection. I wonder if that is normal? I will be getting an implant in tooth 14 but not 15. According to his office, my health insurance covers part of the implant. So check with your insurance, do your research on the oral surgeon. I didn't but he seems to be highly respected and his prices seem reasonable. My neighbor went to one of the people who advertises on TV and paid twice as much!

Oh and Keggna, I was going to have that surgery where they go through the gum also and the endodontist told me it wasn't 100% that it would get rid of the infection, but removing the tooth would. He ended up referring me to the oral surgeon. He has since called to see how I am doing.
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote