Thread: Music: Concert- Dead and Company
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 06:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The man can play and play well. He was spot on in the "Jerry roll", yet put his own flourish to it, to my ear.

The highlights of the night to me were in the first set, Bertha and Althea. It was obvious he was enjoying himself greatly, as did I.

Now I paid the price last night and this morning- I feel brutal. Today at work is going to be, special.

But as they sing in Althea "ain't no one mess, with you, but you" so I will do my best to stay out of my own way and I will certainly ignore any other noise.

I will be picking John Mayer's catalog to digest. He shreds and I while it is unlikely I will enjoy everything I am fairly certain he picked up a new Mayerite last night...

I'll post a link to the Bertha and Althea when available. Man, that Bertha was epic.

A tongue in cheek Mayer slam, it figures he was on point singing and playing on the songs with female named titles

Jon

Last edited by KnowNothingJon; 11-12-2015 at 07:23 AM. Reason: and playing added on my Mayer joke
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (11-12-2015)