Thread: what is this!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Unrouely,

You know when I went on the TOS forum back around 98, I was in the same shape that you are in. I had something going on and was desperate to find answers. One person that comes here might remember what I went through and how one person treated me. It was the braintalk forum by the way.

After going through 11 years of getting all of the tumors out of me and going through 5 years of test my Dr. made me go through to make sure I was cancer free. He called me after the last test and told me that we were cancerfree and when I went in to his appointment he hugged me and said that I was on the road to getting well and doing what I wanted to do.

I woke up one morning and couldn't get out of bed because of my back and ended up on Vallium and Hydrocodone. We didn't know I was allergic to it and I got out of bed but I fell several times and ended up with TOS.

I found the TOS sight and I was you, I didn't know I had TOS but I had several Drs. trying to diagnose me and none could. That's when I went looking on the computer for the diagnoses I needed. I figured it out by talking to people on the forum and stayed on there for several years. After I had my TOS surgery, I ended up with RSD and I stayed here to learn and help others.

Back to what I was saying, I had one person on that forum that was horrible to me, she soon left but not on her own.

I sounded just like you as I said, I was in so much pain, I was desperate for help to find answers. I got them and finally after getting some of my diagnoses here I was able to relax and get the help I needed by finding the right Drs.

You belong here. What you are trying to do is find what is going on with you and help get the answers you need. Each and everyone of us have been through a lot with RSD and it's very hard to get through it without the support we need. I do have a great support system here but I still want to be around people that have what I have so I know I'm not alone.

Stay here and continue trying to learn what you need to find out. Don't let what other people say effect your mission to get the help you need. We are all on here for the help and support that you are wanting.

In my councelling I have learned to let people say what they want to say and then move on. Don't let other people try to bring you down. Please stay and learn. You are wanted here.

Ada