View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you all for your responses. I will continue to push foward a bit and get a second opinion and likely get the MRI completed. The Neurologist just seemed very convinced that I did not have hydrocephalus and I actually went to see her out of state because hydrocephalus is her specialty. (She worked at the John's Hopkins Hydrocephalus center in the past then moved off to another local hospital) I was confussed too though by the aquaduct narrowing or potential closure with no concern other than, "if you want to make yourself feel better you can get a follow up MRI to check the narrowing on you aqueduct but that will really just tell you if the passage is open and if it isn't open that just means we cannot do a flow study becaused the fluid isnt moving through that passage. " Again she said my ventricles were on the large side but I guess there didn't appear to be any pressure in them becaused of their normal shape...so not sure. I submitted paper work to get an appointment actually at John's Hopkins...I got a message today with a number to call to schedule an appointment so I will do that...
kitkat33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote