Thread: Surgery update
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 08:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Here's another update..

The allergist determined I am allergic to titanium which probably explains why my foot bothered me when the screw was in. He also determined I am allergic to a lot of chemicals including some in adhesives which probably explained the rash I got after 3rd surgery to close incision.

I have been wearing sneakers for 2 weeks and can walk over a mile pain free. Now if only I could say about right knee lol.

I go to physical therapy 2 timea a week they are doing massage, stretching and exercises for strength.

I had a really good 2 weeks and then this week the original nerve pain came back only near incisions though. Very little swelling a little after working all day. This is my first week back desk job. Color
Is normal. Some increased sweating in surgery foot compared to other.

Still no explanation on nerve pain. I am hoping gets better with pt. Doc has said it could be abnormal case of crps but experts don't think so with 2 additional surgeries it would really flare and be unbearable but it isnt. I just describe it as not normal but obviously my foot has been thru a lot past 2 years.

Next doc app is in 1 month but he said call if gets worse hoping it doesnt..
goblue1998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-12-2015), Enna70 (11-12-2015), Littlepaw (11-12-2015), swimtime (11-12-2015)