View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 01:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
Agreeing with others! Double check, but I don't think you can take too much B12 and doctors seem to be too conservative with the dosage/levels.

I have Lupus and other related disorders that often come with fatigue and most docs would write me off as someone who is suppose to have fatigue. But I have found proper eating and supplementing with vitamins to help my fatigue problems significantly.

One supplement that absolutely has helped is methyl. B 12 !!!

Others that I think that have helped include extra vitamin D3 and a good quality multi.

Someone posted this link regarding the ratings of multi vitamins. Mine is rated toward the top of the list, and honestly, I think it makes a difference

I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you, im happy to know that supplements are helping you with your fatigue too. Im finding that, paradoxically, doing exercise helps a lot... i usually end up more energetic when finishing than when starting

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
This info just came thru from another health group I'm a member of and I sent it on to my friend who is challenged with CFS/ME.
Thank you again caroline, very informative. Im taking cyanocobalamine now (The pharmacist had no clue about what methilcobalamine even was ), but i already ordered methil online. I will read about the hydroxocobalamin mentioned in the video, i suffer from atopic dermatitis and that doc mentioned that when suffering from autoinmune disorders nitric oxide uses to be elevated and hydroxocobalamin is useful to bring its levels down, so it may help too!

My fatigue has improved (not cured tho, but its a good start), altough im only taking 1000 mcg of cyano daily (Well, since today the dosage gets extended to 1000 mcg weekly). The doc wants to redo a B12 test in a month to see if levels rise as expected, so im following his indications. After the test is done ill start to take 5000 mcg of methil daily and ill see how it goes.
My memory hadn't improved at all, but i suppose it will take some time. Hopes up!

Thanks again to everyone, you have helped me so much. My best wishes for you all.
Ivelate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote