View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks to you both. Before I get anything, I'm going to know it backwards and frontwards. That's how I operate.

I don't like complicated. My life is too complicated as it is with taking care of Alan. Yesterday he got the Crow Boot. Yikes, the size of this monster took my breath away. It's twice the width of the old crow boot from ten years ago. Anyway, I'm not ready to buy anything right now, I like to ask questions first, then I like to go and ask the guys in the place, then I go online and ask more questions, lol. You would think that by the age of 68 I would be an expert on all things computer by now wouldn't you? I do know stuff, like animating videos, and making magical frames around people's photos on facebook. You know, the stuff that 10 year olds can do but old folks can't.

It impresses the heck out of my friends who go 'How do you do that". I shake my head. If they only know what was actually out there it would blow their minds.

I was at a senior center on my Kindle Fire and some 20 year old smart mouth little person came over to me and saw that I had a cell phone and a tablet. She looked at me in awe and said "Youuuuuu know how to use a cell phone?, my mother can't use one". I said "how old is your mother"? she said "55". I said "shame on your mother' then I whipped out my Kindle Fire and she exclaimed "Youuuu know how to use a tablet??" and I said "Yeah, and I know how to use a computer and I make videos on youtube, what do you think of that'???

I left her with her mouth open.

Now really!!! what is wrong with young people today, do they think we are all idiots?? rofl.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-14-2015)