View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Please allow me to VENT

As you all know I have a St Jude PNS system implanted December of 2011 It has been nothing short of an almost 4 year all out battle with the St Jude reps to get a decent programmer St Jude as a company has no empathy towards patients that pay close to 100,000 dollars for their units I had mine implanted 4 hours from home lived in the midwest have since moved to Florida in hopes warmer weather would help with pain, called St jude after trying 3 different programmers herein Florida one that threw my paddle down and said you dont like anything I do, called in the pain dr and I had to pay a 300.00 dr bill, as I am resistant to any of the pain meds nothing works for me but my stimulator however no one tells you how hard it is to get someone to program it St Jude reps are NOT experienced with FACIAL stims, gave up on Florida and have been flying back to Chicago, where my original programmer has been promoted and now cant see me and after many wasted trips mostly last trip October 28th gal I so ewhat liked didnt bother to tell me she was sick and sent another gal to meet me after flying all the way to Chicago, the gal didnt know where my leads were and decided it best to put me in a heap of pain then lower to set programs all she accomplished was to FLARE my nerve damage up to the point its unbearable
Reached out to my original programmer who said nothing he can do he working in 6 states and offered no help, so weigh in ya'll should I complain to surgeon about the rep treatment?...who do I cry out for help no one understands once the pain is down and it comes back it feels twice as bad I regret I have supported this system any meditronic people care to weigh in, im getting close to ending it I just cant take anymore PLEASE HELP
kwebster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote