View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart My Heart Goes Out to You and to Your Child

I am very sorry your child is suffering with CRPS.
This must be very difficult for both of you. It hurts to have a child in pain.

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for stepping up to advocate for your child. Not every parent can, or chooses to, advocate to this degree.

Lots of great people, information and support here.

I want to let you know I am finding magnesium chloride spray very helpful.
I like the Epsom Magnesium lotion; yet, I find the chloride spray is much more helpful. I have less pain and fewer cramps/spams in my feet/legs. I had not been able to sleep through the night before massaging in the magnesium chloride.

There is a lot written about people with CRPS disowning their painful limb(s).
It's important we see our limb(s), we touch our limbs, etc. I have found it very helpful to massage my limbs, with or without the magnesium, several times a day. We can use different textures and lightly rub them on our skin.

We can have someone help us with this, if/when we need help.

You might learn something helpful from Dr. A. Kirkpatrick's video(s). He has at least one where he counsels young people. I had posted a link to his video. This one is approx. 44 minutes in length.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...30#post1182530

I am glad you are here, reaching out for information and support.

Much Love and Healing to You and to Your Child,

DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-15-2015), Littlepaw (11-15-2015), mama mac (11-16-2015), PurpleFoot721 (11-14-2015), RSD ME (12-10-2015)