Thread: Recent Flare
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Magnesium Chloride Spray -- 100% Pure

I had forgotten to mention:

I am having great luck with magnesium chloride spray.
I have found this to be more powerful than the Epsom Lotion, which is magnesium sulfate.

The lotion is less messy.
However, the spray is so much more helpful to me.

I am using Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil (Spray).
This is 100% pure.
Approx. 66 mg. elemental magnesium for every 4 sprays or 560 mg. per teaspoon.

I could not sleep through the night, despite all of the meds and topical solutions, until I had started to use this magnesium chloride spray.

I massage my lower legs and feet with this form of magnesium at least twice a day. I make sure the night massage is just before bedtime. This quiets some of the deep burning pain and stops the severe cramping/spasms in feet/toes/calves.

If you have any open lesions or cuts on your skin, this formula may sting, as it is a "brine."

This spray/oil is making sleep possible for me right now. In addition to the pain/spasms relief, this feels very calming overall.

Hope this helps someone.

DejaVu

P.S. Life-Flow offers many different magnesium chloride products, including the spray/oil, lotion, gel, sports formulas, etc.
http://www.life-flo.com/magnesium.html?p=1 -- This link will show you their varied magnesium chloride products and suggested retail prices. However, I have found their products sold at varied prices throughout the internet.

Last edited by DejaVu; 11-13-2015 at 11:03 PM.
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (11-13-2015), Hopeless (11-14-2015), LIT LOVE (11-18-2015), PurpleFoot721 (11-14-2015)