View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow Neuropathy Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr anil maheshwari View Post
I am a 62 years old male doctor (75 kgs) and since last 2 months i have weakness in both upper and lower extremities and last 1 month i have burning of both soles of feet and since 15 days i am having pin pricks randomly all over my body and unsteady gait....all my blood tests are normal and i am a hypertensive and diabetic for 10 years (but well controlled with medication). ......i am a practising general surgeon myself from mumbai-india and i have shown to many neurologists and they say it is due to diabetic neuropathy and musculopathy...but my S.creatinine is 0.9 and every year my HbA1c is between 6-7....i am confused ...so i need an expert neurologist to help me to a diagnosis.....Please help me.....and thanks for the help.
Hi Dr.,
Welcome to NeuroTalk.
Your symptoms are potentially indicative of a variety of neurological conditions.
It appears the consulting neurologists believe the cause is diabetes. You are suspecting another cause.

mrsD has directed you to the Peripheral Neuropathy forum here. Lots of great people and fantastic information there. I hope you will visit the forum on the link she has provided.

Warmly,
DejaVu

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (11-14-2015)