View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

There is fluoroscopic DMX that uses 30 frame per second fluoroscopic exposures and non-fluoroscopic DMX that uses 30 frames per second x-ray exposure.

Many ligament injuries, if stabilized so there is no strain, will improve in 6 weeks to 12 weeks. I was meaning 6 weeks as a minimum. I should have been more specific. My focus was on the need to stabilize the joint, especially during sleep and rest for at least 6 weeks. A few weeks of upper cervical chiro will be far from adequate without the continuing discipline to allow healing.

roffa, Have you tried LLLT or ultrasound or prolotherapy ? What ways are you going to stabilize the area during recovery ? cervical collar, halo or just postural discipline ?

In my experience with an unstable C-0 to C-1, and C-1 to C-2, it took me months of discipline to start to see any stability because I had occasional lack of discipline with sleeping posture.

I am dealing with ligament and tendon repair issues currently regarding my shoulder. My ortho wants to try ultrasound to encourage healing.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote